Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Perfect Man (as of today)

So lately I've been getting a lot of backfire from guys because I said I made a list of what I want my perfect guy to be like in order for me to date again. I guess because I didn't make the list visible they make think its some outrageous stuff on there when its mostly personality traits so I decided I would post the list for all to see.

·         Brave
·         Enthusiastic
·         Willing to defend me and have my back
·         Very romantic
·         Hygienic
·         Very clean cut
·         Prep boy swag
·         Likes to dance/party/socialize
·         Not a smoker
·         Drinks but rarely (special occasions only)
·         Driven
·         Has high self-esteem (not conceited)
·         Knows what he wants out of life and has a plan on how to get there
·         Dark chocolate man with a beautiful smile
·         heterosexual
·         Close to where I live or willing to move closer
·         Supportive
·         Family-oriented
·         Willing to compromise
·         Lean in body muscle (not skinny)
·         Passionate love-maker who likes to get a little rough
·         Spiritual (not religious)
·         Responsible
·         Can manage/budget money well
·         Doesn’t get super irritated when work gets busy
·         Can communicate well with me about how he’s feeling
·         Very open and honest and considerate about feelings when being honest
·         Willing to do community service/give back to society
·         Likes to go out but mostly likes to chill and cuddle while watching a movie
·         Will believe that our relationship is an equal partnership
·         Nice lips
·         Facial hair (not a lot though)
·         Creative
·         Influential
·         Motivated
·         Mature
·         Willing to make an adequate amount of time for me
·         Affectionate
·         Strong upper body (nice arm muscles)
·         Fit (doesn’t have a gut)
·         Nice teeth
·         Kind of tall
·         Adventurous/Daring
·         Open-minded
·         Willing to expand his knowledge
·         Playful
·         Great sense of humor
·         Very understanding and able to admit when he’s in the wrong/humble
·         Strong, masculine presence
·         Sensual/Sexy
·         Big, bright eyes that show the depths of his soul (long eyelashes)
·         Jet black hair
·         Not needy/ Independent
·         Works hard on self-growth and forgiveness
     So there it is ladies and gents! Nothing to be worried about and nothing that isn't achievable.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you want Morris Chestnut from Not Easily Broken. I think that these are all good qualities to look for in a man,I'm just not sure if you there are a lot of people out there who possess all of those qualities. They may have half of them, but not all. I think it would be helpful if you decided on which qualities are the most important for your relationship. I'm not suggesting that you settle, but if you meet a great guy, don't just turn your back on him because he doesn't have qualities 26-29. Some of those qualities may strengthen during the relationship, and you two can grow together. I think something that all women should do is do a self-examination and ask themselves "Am I at the point or have I developed the right qualities to attract a man like this?" I think when people work on themselves rather than working to finding that "perfect" one, then they're more successful in finding a mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly the perspective I was coming from! Right now I'm at a stage in my life where I wanna make sure I can meet all the requirements of my own list so that it will not be difficult to attract a man of the same caliber as me, and I do believe in compromise. If a guy doesn't fit some of the things on the list I would be willing to compromise if I feel like he truly makes me happy and can grow with him, but if not then he's getting the boot lol.

    ReplyDelete